5 Things You Need To Know: Crafters Needed, Talking Taxes & Healthcare
You're busy -- here's who won the Horlick High School Football game, how you can sell your crafts, what your Village Board will be talking about, and several key events happening in your community. Have a great week!
1. The Horlick Rebel Football team won against the Case Eagles 43 to 20. Check out the photos here. Their next game against Bradford High School will be held at 7 p.m. Sept 28 at Horlick Field. Great job guys!
2. Have crafts to sell? Case High School will be hosting a Holiday Craft Fair from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 10. They are accepting registration forms for crafters interested in displaying their wares. The registration deadline is Oct. 19. To register for the fair, click here and download the application form. Send your completed application form to: Manteufel/Case Art Club, 7345 Washington Ave.
Racine, WI, 53406. If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Manteufel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708-577-3101. The Case High School Holiday Craft Fair is sponsored by IB Art Studio.
3. Kevin Kane, Health Organizer for Citizen Action of Wisconsin, will speak on the Affordable Healthcare Act at the Racine AAUW meeting on Tuesday, October 2, at the Greek Orthodox Church, 1335 S. Green Bay Rd., Racine. The registration deadline is Sept. 25. Click here for the details.
4. The Caledonia Village Board will be hammering out the 2013 budget at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday and at 6 p.m. Wednesday at the East Side Community Center, 6156 Douglas Ave.
5. The Tucker 4-H Club’s children and parents will be serving the public their annual pancake breakfast on Saturday, September 29. Check out the details, by clicking here.