The Horlick Rebels lost to Franklin 19 to 28. This week the Rebels will face the Case Eagles at 7 p.m. on Friday at Hammes Field, 7345 Washington Ave.
2. The Village Board will discuss the proposed 2013 budget at 6 p.m. Sept. 17 and at 6 p.m. Sept. 19 at the East Side Community Center, 6156 Douglas Ave.
3. The Caledonia Village Board will meet at 7 p.m. Sept. 18 at the East Side Community Center, 6156 Douglas Ave. To see the entire document, the full agenda was uploaded in the photo gallery. Here are a few items on the agenda:
- Resolution Authorizing the Village of Caledonia to Purchase 7 Laptop Computers and Software for Use By Village Board Trustees.
- Enter Into a Development Agreement with Siena on the Lake Inc. and Sisters of St. Dominic.
- Kremer Subdivision Storm Sewer and Road Project
4. School notes:
- North Park Elementary will be hosting an ice cream social and book fair from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday.
- Gifford Elementary will have their PTA meeting from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday.
- Lunch menus
- Writer's Network Group
- Circle of Peace: Awakening the Dreamer Presentation
- 2nd Annual Circles of Peace: Beyond Polarization Public Discussion