For Sale: All Yours For Just Under $1 Million
Looking for a home in the woods or a Cape Cod on Lake Michigan? Here's what we've found.
Caledonia and Wind Point have a number of beautiful homes for sale. Here's what the market has to offer for properties under $1 million, but you can find more on AOL Real Estate.
- 4908 3 Mile Rd Secluded and serene. Beautiful custom home on 10 wooded acres with a picturesque pond. Designed by Architect Ken Dahlin, this rustic contemporary offers gorgeous views, soaring beamed ceilings, gleaming maple floors, granite counters, floor to ceiling stone fireplace, fabulous custom kitchen, first floor office, massive windows, screened in porch, finished basement, and a first floor laundry. Located at the end of a long, private driveway. This property also includes an enchanting one room log cabin. $965,000
- 3832 Lighthouse Drive Custom Cape Cod on Lake Michigan. Quality built by Barr with 150 feet of lake frontage and easy access to the beach, this charming one-owner home offers a fabulous floor plan which includes a welcoming foyer, beautiful living room with a fireplace and a picture window framing the picturesque Lake Michigan view, a spacious dining room, a roomy kitchen with two pantries, island, desk and generous casual dining area with more cabinets and patio doors to the back yard. $950,000
- 6126 Nicholson Road Quality built ranch with exposed lower level sitting on 9.5 acres! Formal entry has hardwood floor, open staircase to LL. Open floor plan includes a great room with efficient wood burning FP. Kitchen offers loads of storage, snack bar. Large master has 2 closets, private bath w/whirlpool. Large 1st floor laundry w/BI storage bench. Central vac system. 3rd car garage is heated. 38x48 Pekul pole barn. Upgrades are too numerous to list here see documents. $425,000
- 6517 Blue River Way This magnificent split ranch took first place in the 2010 Parade of Homes. Built by Salerno Homes, charm, quality and functionality are evident through out. Finished lower level with full bath, bedroom, family room and exercise room. Beautifully appointed gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Large office/bedroom with a private outside entrance. Three car garage. Fully landscaped with concrete driveway and sidewalk. Convenient north side location with easy access to I-94 and Milwaukee. $415,000
- 3536 Long Furrow Rd Very well maintained Gifford Farm beauty! Great location for commuters with easy access to I94. Close to schools, parks, soccer fields. Large deck overlooks the pretty gardens for entertaining or relaxing. Formal living & dining rooms. Large family with fireplace has enough for everyone. Kitchen offers a dinette and loads of storage. 4 spacious bedrooms include a master suite. Sq.ft.and year built per Wire Data Corp. $409,900