Rep. Robin Vos is Thankful for Family, Packers Record, and Gov. Walker
Vos lists the top 10 things for which he will give thanks on Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! I'm sure all of you are counting your blessings this week as you gather together with your family and friends. We're truly blessed to live in such a great country and an even greater state. Here are my top ten things that I am grateful for...
10. The bi-partisanship this session! Of the 123 bills that passed both houses this year and sent to Governor Walker's desk, 93% passed with bipartisan support.
9. The decrease in the school tax levy for the first time in six years.
8. The state has a balanced budget that holds the line on taxes.
7. Property tax bills in most areas around the state are stable or decreasing!
6. The Green Bay Packers are 10-0 and the Badgers are rising in the national rankings.
5. Popcorn continues to be a healthy and popular snack!
4. My Senate and Assembly Republican colleagues whose hard work and dedication to our state are truly amazing.
3. A governor who has the courage to do the right thing for Wisconsin.
2. My good health.
1. My incredible family who has been so supportive of me this past year.