Top 5 CVS Deals, Save on Halloween Costumes, Doggie Bed Deal, Hobby Lobby Coupon
Sara Conrad from SarandipitySaves.com shows you that being cheap can be oh-so chic with daily fortuitous frugal discoveries.
In fact, it's the opposite of Friday. Dreaded Monday. Oof.
So what's with telling us the CVS deals on Monday? Well, things are a'changing around here. From now on Patch Saves is only going to be run on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Because of this we had to mix it up and make some cuts.
From here on out our new saving schedule looks like this: Monday = CVS deals, Wednesday = Walgreens deals, and Friday = Target deals. The daily deal, coupon code and printable coupon will all stay the same.
If you need a couponing fix on the days Patch Saves will be dark, head on over to Sarandipity Saves. That's where I post all sorts of deals, craft projects, recipes and couponing tips daily and I'll be posting a full listing of Pick 'n Save deals on Thursday for those who are looking to save in the kitchen.
Alrighty....let's whip up some CVS deals.
CVS is pretty straight forward with their coupon policy, it's basics and no frills or spills. They also have a rewards system similar to Walgreens' Register Rewards where they give you coupons at the end of your receipt which can be used like cash at their stores after you purchase specific products.
At CVS it's called "Extra Care Bucks" and it is amazing. They don't have restrictions on their ECB's so you can use them on any product, including those which initially produced the ECB's. It's a fave in the ol' saving arsenal.
Heads up, you do need an Extra Care card to snag all their sale prices and Extra Care Bucks but it's free, quick and painless to sign up.
Without further ado....on to five great deals you can find at your local CVS (good through Saturday, October 8):
1. Buy one Listerine Zero, Advanced or Total Care 500 ml for $3.99 and Receive $2 in Extra Care Bucks (Limit 2 deals per Extra Care Card)
- Buy 1 at $3.99
- Use this $1 off 'pon
- Pay $2.99 out of pocket
- Receive $2 back in ECBs
Final cost: 99¢!
2. Spend $25 (pre-coupons) on Participating Centrum & Caltrate Products and Receive $10 in Extra Care Bucks (Limit 1 deal per Extra Care Card)
Deal Scenario (you'll need two computers to print all the coupons):
- Buy 3 Centrum Pro Nutrients 50-60 ct -- on sale for $9.99 each
- Use three of these $3 off manufacturer coupons (you can print two coupons per computer)
- AND use three of these $2 off CVS store coupons
- Pay $14.97 out of pocket
- Receive $10 back in ECBs!
Final cost: $1.66 each!
3. Spend $15 (pre-coupons) on Participating PepsiCo Products and Get $5 in Extra Care Bucks (Limit 1 deal per Extra Care Card)
- Buy 2 Lipton Iced Tea 16.9 oz bottles 12 pack -- on sale 2 for $10
- Also buy two 8.5-10.5 oz bags of Cheetos or Fritos -- on sale 2 for $6
- Use this $2 off of two Lipton Iced Tea 12 packs 'pon
- And use this $1 off of two Cheetos or Fritos
- Pay $13 out of pocket
- Receive $5 back in ECBs
Final cost: $8 or $2 each!
4. M&M's Harvest mix 9.9-12.6 oz and M&M's Fun size 9.34-11.6oz -- 2 for $5
- Buy 2 at $5
- Use this $1.50 off of two 'pon
Final cost: $1.75 each!
5. Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm -- $2.99
Final cost: FREE!
**You can still claim your FREE $2 Extra Bucks from CVS.com! Just go here and pledge to not be a "moneytrasher", or someone who tosses out their ECBs. Who in the heck would do that? Well, I thank those folks because of them we all get free money! But hurry, it's only available to the first half million who take the pledge.
Clipless online coupon code: It's nearly here....All Hallows Eve! If you still need some costume inspiration, check out BuyCostumes.com and enter the coupon HALLOW15 to slash 15% off your order!
Daily deal o' the day: I applied to adopt a rescue dog a couple months ago but I'm still waiting for the perfect match. Until then I've been searching out adorable doggie accessories and today on Joss & Main I was very impressed with the pet beds from Molly Mutt. One thing about dog stuff is it's all insanely expensive. Why? They will most likely chew it to smitherens...but that's just how it is. Until now! Molly Mutt has dog beds that are designery and adorable for under $50! Check them out, and all the other great products at Joss, here. Woof!
Printable 'pon: If you're feeling crafty, be sure to print out this coupon and head to Hobby Lobby before October 8 to save 40% off any one regularly priced item.
**Be sure to check out our website where we're having another fabulous giveaway! This time it's a custom vinyl wall decal monogram!**