Great deals abound around town, including the last day of a great deal where shoppers trade clothes for coupons, curtains to brighten up a room, and spring seeds to get gardeners in the mood.
- Today, Wed., March 23 is the last day shoppers can take items of clothes to Boston Store at Regency Mall and get a 20 percent coupon in exchange.
- Also at Boston Store, shoppers can clip the 20 percent coupon from the weekly sales circular and save on shoes and handbags.
- Growing vegetables or starting a new garden just got easier and less expensive. Seed packets are just 19 cents each or 10 for $1.59 at Stein's Gardens and Gifts.
- Spring arrives and with it comes the urge to spruce up the way a room looks. Curtain panels are just $16 each at Target and come in a variety of blue-and-white patterns.
- The Grind Cafe, 7300 Washington Avenue, is still offering Pumpkin Pie Lattes. Introduced last Thanksgiving and discontinued shortly after the holidays, The Grind brought it back because of customer demand. The latte is made with real pumpkin puree so the taste of pie is authentic. Prices are $3.95 for a medium and $4.25 for a large.