CITY OF HUDSON COMMON COUNCIL AGENDA (7 p.m., Jan. 14, 2013)
I. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
II. CLERK'S ROLL CALL.
III. COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS FROM CITIZENS PRESENT.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS. (Items marked with “C”)
V. CONSIDERATION OF PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES. (Regular meeting minutes of 12/17/12) “C”
VI. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
A. PLAN COMMISSION (1/10/13)
1. Certificate of compliance for auto service center, 2110 Webster Street – Hudson Ford, Inc.
2. Final Plat, Red Cedar Canyon Valley View, 17 one-family residential lots and three outlots (8 lots abutting Canyon Blvd. and 9 lots abutting the extension of Dunberry Pass north of East Canyon Drive) – Hans Hagen Homes.
B. FINANCE COMMITTEE (1/14/13 – 6:00 p.m.)
1. Claims. “C”
2. Applications for Operator’s Licenses. “C”
3. Consider amendment to 2012 General Fund Operating Budget.
4. Review of Room Tax revenues and expenditures.
5. Confirm appointments of Special Registration and Special Voting Deputies, and Deputy Election Clerk. “C”
6. Support for Tax-Exempt Municipal Bonds – Resolution No. 1-13.
7. St. Croix EMS Contract with Regions for Medical Direction and training.
8. St. Croix EMS purchase of Lucas 2 Chest Compression Device. “C”
C. PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE
D. PUBLIC SAFETY COMMITTEE
E. PARK BOARD (1/8/13)
1. 2013 Park User Fees.
VII. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
IX. NEW BUSINESS
X. CLOSED SESSION
XI. COMMUNICATIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE MAYOR
XII. REPORTS OF CITY OFFICIALS, BOARDS, COMMISSIONS
A. Quarterly report of the Police Chief, semi-annual report of the Compliance Officer, and the 1/8/13 minutes of the Pubic Utility Commission. “C”
XIII. COMMUNICATIONS AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDAS
A. Any Alderperson
B. City Attorney
C. City Administrator
Some agenda items may be taken up earlier in the meeting, or in a different order than listed.
Upon reasonable notice, an interpreter or other auxiliary aids will be provided at the meeting to accommodate the needs of the public. Please contact the City Clerk at 386-4765, Extension 140.
Comments are limited to five (5) minutes; must address items that are not listed on the Council meeting agenda; are limited to issues that have an impact on the City of Hudson, and that the Common Council may address at a future meeting, and must not include endorsements of any candidates or other electioneering. An exception to the five (5) minutes may be made at the discretion of the Council.