GREENFIELD SCHOOL BOARD MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA Monday – December 17, 2012 6:30 PM GREENFIELD ADMINISTRATION CENTER BOARD ROOM
4850 S. 60th Street Greenfield, WI 53220
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance to Flag and Country
III. Roll Call
IV. Agenda Approval
V. Special Orders of Business
A. Holiday Sharing Presentation
A. Student Representative Report
B. Superintendent’s Report
1. Glenwood Elementary School 360° Scorecard, Improvement Plan and Celebration – Dan Carr
2. Overview of District Stakeholder Engagement Efforts
C. Clerk’s Report
D. Treasurer’s Report
E. School Board Committee Reports
Reports by Board members about conferences and events recently attended.
VII. Citizen’s Oral Remarks - Citizens may raise a subject that does not appear on a School Board meeting agenda, however, the Board is not allowed to have extensive discussion of items not properly posted under the Open Meetings law. If Board action is ultimately necessary, deliberation and action related to the subject must be deferred to a later meeting for which proper and specific notice can be given. To protect employees' rights to privacy, the Board does not hear complaints or comments about specific employees in public session.
VIII. Approval of Minutes of Previous Meetings
A. School Board Meeting – November 19, 2012
IX. Approval of Schedule of Bills Payable
X. Action Items
A. Administrative Recommendations
1. Discuss and may take action to approve an employee retirement.
2. Discuss and may take action to approve an employee contract.
3. Discuss and may take action to approve a donation.
4. Discuss and may take action regarding school start times.
5. Discuss and may take action to approve new course offerings at Greenfield High School for 2013-14.
6. Discuss and may approve an employee sabbatical agreement.
B. Committee Recommendations
1. Business Administration Committee
a) Discuss and may take action for approval of the terms and conditions agreement for Direct Service Medicaid claiming services provided by Accelify for the time period January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2014.
b) Discuss and may take action 2012-13 Network upgrade.
c) Discuss and may take action regarding construction of the GHS concession stand and related GHS projects.
2. Human Resources Committee
C. Proposals by Board Members and any related action
1. Acknowledge and approve attendance at upcoming conferences by Board members.
A. Adult School Crossing Guard Proclamation
XII. Move to Closed Executive Session Discussions
A. The School Board may discuss and consider renewal of individual employee contracts which, if discussed in public, could have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of the persons referred to in such information, pursuant to Section 19.85(1)(c) and (f), Wis. Stats.