Keep informed about what's going in Caledonia. Here's a partial list of some of the issues currently being discussed by your village board and in the committees. To see the full agenda, check out the village calendar.
The Public Works Committee will meet at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the Caledonia Village Hall, 6922 Nicholson Rd. in the conference room.
Discussion/recommendations on a 4-way stop sign request from resident of Prairie Crossing Subdivision
- Discussion/recommendations on Village Hall Building Maintenance
- Street light request at 7 Mile Road and Hagemann Road
- Village asphalt paving for 2013
- 3-Mile Road Project Final Costs
- Police Department Run on October 19th in and around Crawford Park
- Map of Property owned by the Village
- Road alignment for 4 ½ Mile road extension
- St. Vincent de Paul Walk for the Poor through Cliffside Park (Village jurisdiction along Michna Road and other non-Cliffside Park Roads)
- 2014 Garbage Collection contract
The Storm Sewer Utility District meeting will be held 6:30 p.m. at the Caledonia Police Department, 6922 Nicholson Road, in the courtroom.
- Siena on the Lake Phase II
- St. Rita’s School Ditch Cleaning Project
- ERU Study Update (storm sewer fee)
- Storm Sewer Utility District Commission Capital Improvement Plan