Sebastian's is located in Racine, offering fine foods and spirits. The menu includes a wide variety of seafood, meats and poultry as well as soups, salads and appetizers. Their menu changes seasonally because the chefs here take advantage of fresh produce and during certain harvest seasons they use fresh, organic herbs and vegetables from their garden. Prices are reasonable and the food is great.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 5pm - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - 10pm; Sun, Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spaces are available.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fine food
- Food & dining options: Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.sebastiansfinefood.com/docs/reviews.html
- Specialties: Steak, seafood, poultry
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Seafood, Steak House
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining
- Dress code: Business casual