St Louis Catholic Church
Drag box to select area
St. Louis Parish's history dates back to 1843. Rev. Martin Kundig, a German priest, reached out to area Catholics and built the log church in 1844-45. A frame church was built 10 years later, but it was destroyed in a fire in 1930.
13207 County Road G, Caledonia, WI 53108
- Fax: 262-835-0421
- Accessibility Details: Handicapped parking in front of the business
- Hours: By appointment only
- Hours: Mass schedule: Sun, 7:30am, 9:30am;
Mon, 8:15am; Tue, 8:15am; Wed, 8:15am; Fri, 8:15am. Communion service: Sat, 5pm.
- Accessible: yes