Keep informed about what's going in Caledonia. Here's a partial list of some of the issues currently being discussed by your village board and in the committees. To see the full agenda, check out the village calendar.
The Finance Committee Meeting will be held at 5:45 p.m. Monday at the East Side Community Center, 6156 Douglas Avenue.
- Kids Connection/Juliet Primuth
- EMS Hardships
- Quarterly Surplus/Deficit Analysis
- Computer Backup Solutions Proposal
- Discussion of possible cost saving measures
The Village Board meeting will be held at 7 p.m. Monday at the East Side Community Center, 6156 Douglas Avenue.
- Update on the 4 Mile Road Underpass Project
- 2012 Police Department Annual Report
- Request for Conditional Use approval/to occupy an existing building and site with pre-owned vehicle sales and vehicle service business (DBA Devine Auto, LLC/7915 E. Frontage Rd./#104042207075005/ James Wagner & Richard Cuccio, Owners/Michael Sonnichsen, Agent
- Approval of Final Certified Survey Map (CSM)/2 lot CSM/6139 Charles Street/Gloede
- Resolution 2013-22 – A Resolution to Approve An Amendment to the Town of Raymond Land Use Plan for a Tract of Land from “Recreational” to “Industrial/Business Park” and to Rezone the Land from B-5 Highway Business District to B-3 Commercial Service District;
- An Ordinance To Amend Section 7-2-6(C) Of The Code Of Ordinances For The Village Of Caledonia Pertaining To Publication Costs For Licenses.